Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Last Day for Voting in the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop Contest

Thanks SO much for those of you who have taken the time to vote for my image in the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop. There are over 1200 images that have been submitted and I am excited to see that I am in the top 5 of the images!!! This is a judged competition so it will be up to the judges and NOT from vote spamming like some of the images have. I encourage you to view many of the other images and only vote for mine if you feel it is worthy of your vote!

To see all of the photos, you can click here and then there is a drop down menu in the top right corner (it says MOST RECENT) and change it to "MOST POPULAR." The "Nature's Firefall" image is in the top 5 depending on the voting!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement for my passion of photography!

Email me to find out about my first SOLO EXHIBIT at the Rok Bistro Restaurant which is featuring two new series of photographs!

Cheers,
John

No comments: