Thursday, April 30, 2009

Open Studio Open House this weekend in Sunnyvale


Landscape and Nature Photography Open House - Part of Silicon Valley Open Studios

My one big event of the year!! Saturday and Sunday. 11am - 5pm at our house in Sunnyvale. New Canvas Giclée Gallery Wrap Images

You are invited to come and relax with a glass of wine, let the kids play in the backyard, and check out some of my latest photography.

I am debuting my images from my national award winning trip to shoot in Yosemite. The new series is called "Water, Light and Textures" in Yosemite National Park.

I am also displaying these photographs with a new Giclée process printed on canvas with a gallery wrap. These gallery wraps allow me to print larger images and the colors are really vivid with a 3D texture to them.

When: This Saturday & Sunday, May 2nd and 3rd
Time: 11am to 5pm


This is part of Silicon Valley Open Studios with over 400 artists in the Bay Area showcasing their works. Get out and check out some artwork!

A portion of proceeds are donated to Sunnyvale Community Services.

No comments: