Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Humorous craigslist post... Trade wife for Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 ED IF

I take NO responsibility for this humorous craigslist post (my wife is 5'4") - this was posted today in the camera section on craigslist. What crazy Nikon shooters will do for a good lens! Too funny.
John

==================================
Trade wife for Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 ED IF (atherton)

Date: 2009-06-08, 10:03PM PDT


Thats it! I am offering my wife as an even swap for a like-new Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 ED IF ZR LB PB ES Pro.

She is 5'9", abs of steel, 34 C, brown hair, one green - one blue eye, like David Bowie. She hates shopping and prefers to sit home and cook while you watch the game. If you are not hungry, she'll massage your feet and refill your drink.

Since these lenses are on backorder, I think this is really worth it.

* note: health insurance not included in deal

Please email with no less than 50 high-res photos of your lens. No photochoping! I prefer strange emails from broken english authors, in ALL CAPS. I prefer to ship my wife as far as possible!


Good luck.

Bill
Photographer
Altherton, CA

No comments: