Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mountain View Art Fair this weekend (June 6th) - AVArtFest 2009


Thanks to everyone who came by for our Silicon Valley Open Studios open house last month! It was a two-day party and we had over 200 people through the house!! For some reason, people waited until we broke out the wine tasting with Shala and Kyle from Coterie Cellars Winery :-) It was quite a weekend. The backlit light box of my "Nature's Firefall" seemed to be the big hit as were the new museum quality gallery-wrap images. Thanks again!

If you weren't able to make it, don't worry, there will be other opportunities to come and check out my latest works.

I will be showing THIS Saturday, June 6th in Mountain View at the AVARTFest 2009. I also won an "Award of Excellence" for my "Nature's Firefall" image. There will be over 100 artists in Pioneer Park just off of downtown Mountain View.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

10:00 am - 6:00 pm

Pioneer Memorial Park, Mountain View

The funny thing is that I lived in Park Place apartments for 10 year which is right across the street. It is a great location to bring the kids out for a walk to see some nice artwork. I will have some of my latest pieces, but not all, since I have to transport my stuff there.

Stop by if you are around!
Cheers,
John

No comments: