Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Late Afternoon along the Na Pali Coast, Kaua'i" Aerial Helicopter Photo


"Late Afternoon along the Na Pali Coast, Kaua'i" This was one of the things I was looking forward to in Kaua'i! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperating with rain and gray skies in the forecast. I decided to push back my departure date by 2 days since the forecast was looking better and it paid off!!! (I DO love my wife and ki...ds for being SO understanding!!!) Even that morning it wasn't looking good and in the afternoon the Na Pali coast was perfect!! just a peppering of clouds and sunlight giving those contrasting greens and vibrant blue ocean being lit up by the sun. AHHH! My job was done. 2 hours and a chartered helicopter are the perfect combination! The Nikon D3S was rented from Borrowlenses and I used my Nikon 28-70 f/2.8 lens. This is going to be printed BIG on my wall!

No comments: