Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Silicon Valley Open Studios 2008 Finished!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by this weekend and for those who weren't able to make it, I will be having other viewings. It was QUITE the busy weekend with about 150 stopping through on the two days! The official launch of John Harrison Photography is on its way! For those that missed it, I had over 30 pieces on display (very NICELY displayed, courtesy of Master framers and designers, Darlene and Nelson Frick). The filoli flower cards and new shoe garden cards were a hit!!

As I had stated, I will be donating 10% of proceeds to Sunnyvale Community Services with a 1-1 match from Symantec. For orders that are still coming in, I will include that match. This is a fantastic organization and they do quite a bit to support the Sunnyvale area.

My Mom came out for the event and it was great having her here! (thanks Mom!). Special thanks also out to my wife (Mary) and kids. I could NOT have done it without them. Everyone has been extremely supportive in launching this new venture.

It was really nice just being able to show people some of my work, see friends and meet new people as well.

So onto the next event!

My next shoot is the Grand Tetons in a few weeks and then I am getting ready for the Filoli exhibition in June.

Enjoy!

No comments: