Thursday, January 8, 2009

Full Page Story on my Yosemite Photography in the Sunnyvale Sun

Wahoo! I am pretty excited, Cody Kraatz over at the Sunnyvale Sun wrote a fantastic article that appeared in yesterday's Sunnyvale Sun. It was just a few pages inside the front cover and a full page!!! It is a VERY well written article as well. I really enjoyed doing the interview and talking with Cody - he really was able to translate all talking and what excites me about making pictures! Thanks for all the supportive emails so far... I haven't had time to reply to everyone, but I will make time.

The Mercury News also picked it up and ran it on the front page of the MercuryNews online site!
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11408416?source=rss

If you read the story, drop me a note via email at john at jharrisonphoto.com or leave a comment!

Cheers
John

No comments: