Sunday, December 21, 2008

Received a Think Tank Photo Rotation 360 Camera Bag from the ANPW contest



I received my next prize from the Aperture Nature Photography Workshop Contest sponsors last week - a Think Tank Photo Rotation 360 Camera bag! It looks like this (this isn't me, just a hotlink to the Think Tank Photo website images. I had heard about this bag before but haven't seen one. It is smaller than I imagined. Nice size for being out in the field. I haven't loaded it up yet - that will take some work to do. I really like the idea of the rotation fanny pack for putting the body in. I normally shoot with a lowepro top loading waistpack and it has gotten pretty snug after moving to the Nikon D300 with an L-bracket. There is no place for a laptop. There are lots of compartments. I will have to read the manual and figure out everything I need to do with the bag!!

It has been cold and raining in the bay area lately. Last week we had snow in the local foothills -- my translation of this is .... SNOW IN YOSEMITE!!!! At least there is a good base now. Should be nice! I am looking forward to it. Just a few weeks to go!

Enjoy
John

No comments: