Monday, September 7, 2009

Upcoming Shooting - Sydney and Beijing

I have been traveling for work quite a bit lately, but I have some great upcoming business trips (my day job is in computer security) that will be bringing me this month to Sydney, Australia and Beijing, China!! I have been to Sydney before but never with a decent camera. I am hoping to venture out to the Harbour and the Harbour Bridge and might even get down to Melbourne and shoot along the Great of Road (I don't think I will make it that far.) This summer while I was shooting in Yosemite, I met a nice couple hiking and taking pics as well - turns out he is a marketing manager for Nikon in Australia! Hopefully we will connect and do some shooting while I am there. I am going to be looking for some nice coastal settings and maybe even a sunset. It is winter there so at least it won't be TOO hot! I have booked a few extra days to shoot there.

While I am in Beijing I won't have a lot of spare time to shoot, but I will still venture out! Maybe get to the Summer Palace or a quiet portion of the Great Wall. China has International Day coming up so festivities are starting to get ready. I would really like to find a photo tour guide while over there to make best use of my time.

If you have ideas or suggestions of places to shoot or find a photo guide, please let me know!

No comments: