Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Photo Exhibit! Planet Granite Indoor Climbing Gym in Sunnyvale


I am excited about a new fine art photography exhibit that I have at Planet Granite Indoor Climbing Gym in Sunnyvale, California! I have about 10 images up including quite a few from my Yosemite "Water, Light and Textures" series. I put up all Canvas Gallery-wrap Giclée images including the 40x60 inch waterfall from Uvas Canyon Creek! I love sharing my images where other people are as much (or more) outdoor and fitness enthusiants than I am. I am taking the family to get certified for belaying and Laura (6) and Henry (4) are REALLY excited about rock climbing (and also excited about seeing Daddy's prints there!) Looks like we will have to get a membership! The management and staff are really awesome folks there and everyone seems to have taken an interest in my work - quite a few nice comments from people walking by even as I was hanging the pieces!! It is really those kind words that also help drive me to get to another place to try to take some great images. Looks like Planet Granite will be one of those places I will be on a Friday afternoon.

My images will be on display there until June, 2010. Stop by to check them out or for a workout if you are in the area. Then head over to another rock themed place -- the Rok Bistro for some fondue and entrees served on a Hot Rock! My images are still on display there and are continuing to be changed out.

Also! Open House /Holiday Party at our house in Sunnyvale, December 5th. Send an email for more information/directions.
Back to printing and stretching more canvas!

Don't forget the holiday sale going on for all of my images.





No comments: