Friday, December 5, 2008

Art Exhibit at the Pacific Art League Gallery in Palo Alto this Month

This month the Pacific Art League Gallery is having a 'Portfolio' exhibition. I am displaying my "Nature's Firefall" framed 18x24" image and then have a selection of about 30 various matted prints. I have a variety of some of my favorite images including fall colors from Yosemite, Point Lobos, Big Sur, Grant Road Farm and some others.

There was an opening reception in Palo Alto tonight that I attended. That is truly my favorite part- meeting and talking to people about photography, capturing images and visiting fun places. It brings back great memories for me each time I recant a story. Whether it is vacationing with my wife, Mary, and the kids in Pajaro Dunes, or with the family in the dead of winter in Yosemite... it brings hapiness to me when I capture images from these fun locations. My new moto for images I take.... "I want to be THERE with a beer and a chair on a Friday afternoon." Let me know what you think and if that resonates with some of my images!

Cheers for tonight.
John

No comments: