Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Solo Photography Exhibit at the Rok Bistro in Sunnyvale




I am pleased to announce a new solo exhibit at the Rok Bistro restaurant to highlight two new series of photographs: “Rockscapes in the Valley of Fire” and “Rock Textures in Point Lobos.” The display includes a selection of my award winning Yosemite images including my “Nature’s Firefall” image.

I created two new series for the Rok Bistro capturing the natural beauty of rock and “rockscapes” with their unique textures and colors in dramatic lighting and in some of the most beautiful locations. These are two of my favorite locations to shoot and visit – my goal was to capture images that reminded me of a place I wanted to be on a Friday afternoon. I have a selection of 16 images on display and for sale. The exhibit will run through 2009.

The Rok Bistro Restaurant is a new fondue and "Hot Stone" restaurant in downtown Sunnyvale at 124 S. Murphy Ave, Sunnyvale, CA

(Photograph above is Copyright PQ Photography)

No comments: