Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day and Customer Appreciation Sale on Canvas Images!



I have finished my two big shows for the year and wanted to have a special Customer Appreciation and Father's Day sale to folks like you who have been following my work.

The sale is on the Museum Quality Canvas Gallery Wrap Images and will be in effect through July 1st.
16" x 24" were $275, now $225
20" x 30" were $350, now $295
28" x 42" were $650, now $495
38" x 58" were $1400, now $900

This sale includes my "Nature's Firefall" image as well - The smallest size that the Nature's Firefall is available for is 20" x 30" Just let me know which image and sizes you want and I will get one to you.

Don't forget referrals! If a friend of yours purchases a print, you will get 25% your next purchase.

Thanks for your continued support and look forward to some other exciting announcements coming up.

No comments: