Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My REI Yosemite exhibit on the Front Page of SFGate!!

Wow! Thanks for stopping by if you saw my exhibit info on the front page of SFGate! Pretty awesome to see! The folks at REI are pretty excited as well and the response to the exhibit has been fantastic! I have changed out a number of images and will continue doing that through the exhibit duration finishing in the end of January. I have 3 other exhibits also running at this time - Planet Granite Indoor Climbing Gym in Sunnyvale www.planetgranite.com, The Rok Bistro Hot Rok and Fondue Restaurant in Sunnyvale www.rokbistro.com, Mike's Cafe in Palo Alto and our home studio in Sunnyvale - by Appointment only please! Please leave a comment on the blog or website and let me know what you think of the images! Cheers, John

http://events.sfgate.com/san-jose-ca/events/show/90043265-water-light-and-textures-yosemite-nature-landscape-photography-exhibit

No comments: